Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dear Daughter

This is to remind you that you are 3... not 13... 3!
Your drama has been cute since day one, it continues to be cute today. It's one of the many things we love about you that make you who you are.
But lately you have been acting more like a teenager then the cute cuddly 3 year old you really are supposed to be.
You roll your eyes at me.
Yell (as you go running down the hallway into your room and slam the door) "GO AWAY, LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Now you have starting saying "oh my god". Correctly! As in "oh my god my pillow". Or when your clipo "dog" or "horse" breaks you say "oh my god, oh no".
Damn cute- yes. But you are way to young to be doing this all already!
At least you still like to cuddle, and do "hugs, kisses, high fries".
If you didn't then we would have trouble.

No comments: