Sunday, September 20, 2009

We had Abby's birthday party today (Saturday). All of us were there along with Grandma, Auntie Nikole, Payton, Alayna, and big sis Renee. The theme of the day was definitely "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" . Lots of baby drama all around. But over all I think Abby had a very fun day.

Grandma made a Strawberry Shortcake cake and we had plates, etc of the same theme. We had hot dogs and chips, salad and veggies (hey it was her choice and she is only 4). Every time I would ask her what she wanted for her party all I would get for a response from her was "cake" and "balloons" so when she finally agreed on hot dogs I was happy. I did run to the dollar store this morning and got her some balloons as well- and through the whole day there was only 1 fight over them.

I'll post some pics I promise, of the party and some other stuff that we have done recently (like the last 3 months or so) as soon as I find the usb cable for the camera. I'm back to using our old one since the new one broke after our camping trip, and not sure where that cable ended up.

No comments: