Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The hallway

So here is my newly repainted hallway. I thought I had a picture to use as a before picture, but it turns out I don't. Just picture it with white walls, and full length mirror at the end and that is what it did look like. Would have loved to keep the mirror there but the kidlets have made sure that isn't an option.

So yeah, ignore the lazy line at the bottom of the walls, we are redoing the baseboards as well and I got lazy. One day soon I will give you the grand tour.

As for the diva herself, well the world ended today. She dropped a thing of marinara sauce on her pillowcase, so we had to wash it. And she's just not herself if she doesn't have her po and kiki with her at all times.

Right now I am going through the torture that is bed time. Daddy lets her sleep out on the couch watching t.v. Personally, I'd like to enjoy my house I bought and would rather she slept in her own room.

No comments: