Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shhhh... Do you hear that?

Nothing. No noise at all.
I actually have the house to myself this weekend (this NEVER happens)!!
Of course I have all this time to myself (besides working) and what do I decide to do? Paint. Finally got around to painting the hallway last night after work. I wanted to do the entryway as well (the same color) but I need to do some sanding and smoothing out of one of the walls and that was more effort than I actually wanted to do last night. So I just did a couple of smaller walls in the entryway so that I can finish the rest someday when the kids are home and not worry about their little fingers playing with the paint. I'll try to remember to take pics of it tonight after work.

Tomorrow (cross your fingers) I hope to have enough time to get a haircut and do some shopping for a birthday gift for a gift exchange before work. But I might just enjoy sleeping in as well. :)

No comments: